It's time for the second dose.
With concern from PPAT
Please click on the play button to listen to the doctor’s advice.
For your safety and benefit Ask someone to be with you or someone who knows the drug use. for asking for help
The drug can be used in two ways, using two methods: inserting the drug into the vagina. and another method is sublingual which in the method of taking it under the tongue There will be more side effects than insertion of pills into the vagina.
How to insert the drug into the vagina
- Insert the pill as deep as possible into the vagina, one at a time until all 4 pills are completed.
- Lie down for 30 minutes and put on a sanitary pad.
If you are more than 9 weeks pregnant, please insert a second vaginal pill 3 hours after the first pill.
Possible side effects are as follows.
- Fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, defecation 1-2 times, taking care to wear a thick shirt or blanket. The chills last about 1-2 hours and then disappear. (Sublingual insertion has more side effects than vaginal insertion.)
- When having pain in the lower abdomen, it is very painful. Take one immediate-dispensed pain reliever every 4 to 6 hours.
- Within 4 to 6 hours after taking the second dose will have abdominal pain Increased bleeding and gestational sac, biopsy, embryo, and placenta fall out
- Observe/detect a complete miscarriage by yourself from what is found on the sanitary napkin. In addition to bleeding, a piece of tissue, embryo, and placenta must also come out.
If there is bleeding from using more than 2 sanitary pads in a row in 2 hours, and if you are experiencing lightheadedness, dizziness, shortness of breath, or have concerns, please call your doctor at 085-585-9580.